How Does It Work
Call us on 0121 514 8850
We will contact you to gather some information about your property. We will then make you a cash offer in principle, based on the expected value of your property. This cash offer is made Subject to Contract and Valuation. It is really important that you are truthful when providing information about your property and its condition. If you are aware of any issues that may potentially affect the value then please tell us. BirminghamHomebuyers will still buy your property regardless of condition or issues.
2. Valuing your property and our formal offer
If our offer in principle is of interest, we will then arrange for an appraisal of your property with an asset management company. Once we receive the valuations we will make you a formal offer, subject only to contract and survey. Should you decide to proceed with our formal offer we will then instruct a chartered surveyor to inspect your property (at our expense) and a property lawyer (licensed conveyancer or solicitor) to act on your behalf. You can either use a lawyer from our panel (at our expense) or your own lawyer.
Once we have received the legal report (report on title) back from our lawyer together with the survey report we will be in a position to work towards an exchange of contracts and agree a completion date. If there is anything adverse raised in either of these reports that could have an impact on the value then we may need to adjust the formal offer. Both of these reports are available for inspection by you and your lawyer if requested.
3. Instructing solicitors
At this stage you are under no obligation to proceed and you can still pull out of the sale.
Birmingham Homebuyers does not charge any fees and if you use a lawyer from our panel we will also pay your legal costs. If you choose to use your own lawyer we will make a contribution to your costs subject to completion of the sale.
4. Exchange of contracts and completion of the sale
On acceptance of our formal offer we will agree a completion date and moving date. Contracts will then be exchanged and completion will take place.
5. Banking the cash
On completion your lawyer, after paying off any loans or mortgage, will pay the balance of the cash into your bank account.
How To Sell Your House Quickly ?
Selling your house doesn't have to be a stressful and lengthy process. Fast Sale today could buy your house in as little as 7 days for cash. Unlike estate agents, we are cash house buyers which means we have the funds ready and waiting for you so you can sell your house fast.
Selling your house quickly couldn't be simpler. Say goodbye to countless viewings, long chains and lengthy sales processes.
- How to sell your house with Birmingham Homebuyers Simply give us a call.
- One of our specially trained property consultants will call you within 24 hours.
- During the call, we will gather the information needed to sell your house fast and provide you with a guaranteed cash offer.
- If you decide you want to sell your house to us, we will arrange two independent surveys at our cost and a time to suit you.
- We will then contact our team of solicitors who will start the sale process immediately.
- Your house sale will complete within 7 - 28 days unless otherwise agreed.
- The final stage of the process is handled by your solicitor who will settle your mortgage and any secured loans you might have. If there are any surplus proceeds on completion your solicitor will ensure that these are paid back to you.
Why Sell Your House To Birmingham Homebuyers ?
Regardless of your circumstances, selling a house doesn't have to be a stressful process. There are a number of reasons why homeowners like yourselves choose us to buy their house. Once we agree a price we won't back out. The national statistics prove that 1 in 3 house sales fall through when using estate agents.
- Our sales process can take as little as 7 days. The average time to sell your home through an estate agent is currently 6 months.
- We won't charge you any fees. When selling your house through an estate agent, you will have to sign a fee agreement with the agent which could be as much as 3% + VAT and this prevents you selling your house through anyone else for 3 months!
- We will buy your house regardless of the condition. The estate agents will ask you to fix and tidy up the house to make it presentable which will be an on-going task until the house is sold.
- We only need to come to your house once at a time to suit you. You won't have estate agents calling you to arrange visits with potential buyers that might not make an offer.
- Lastly, Unlike Estate Agents once we've agreed a price we guarantee you a sale.